Terms of Services
I. Many of the activities in which the member will engage in at “Fitness Northwest” involve physical motion which may result in serious physical injury to the Member and
2. The Member must be healthy and maintain a certain level of physical conditioning to safely make use of the facilities at “Fitness Northwest” and the member represents the he/she is in a state of health and physical conditioning sufficient to permit him/her to use the facilities safely, and
3. The member waives any rights he/she may have during or after the term to sue or otherwise claim against “Fitness Northwest”, its owner(s), or employee(s), resulting from or relating to the Member’s use of or presence in the facilities and the Member releases “Fitness Northwest”, its owner(s) and employee(s), from any liability for injury or loss or damage to the Member and his/her belongings, and
4. Dress Code: All Members must be properly attired. i.e.: Clean (non-street) footwear, no bare chest, no jeans.
5. Monthly Payments (EFT) Memberships will auto-renew until a STOP-PAYMENT email has been sent by the member to Fitness Northwest Gym to cancel them One month notice is still required to cancel after the initial 12 month period is over, if there is a premature cancellation before the 12 month period, there is a maximum 3 month cancellation fee.
6.Only 12 Month Memberships that are not part of any Membership special (Full Price) can be put on hold for a minimum of 30 days and for a maximum of 60 days. This can be done 2 times per year and must be requested in writing at the gym or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Improper use Of 24/HR access may result in membership suspension, or bringing in non-members of Fitness Northwest while 24/HR is in effect
8.Full time student only with valid student ID. Must present ID to staff.
9. Senior’s age 60 and over